Physiotherapists must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) for acupuncture practitioners. This ensures they have undergone the approved qualifying training of 3 to 4 years, undertake regular courses to maintain the conditions of their registration and are insured. You may check the HCPC and CSP and AACP registration by using the following links
- ✔ Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- ✔ Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- ✔ Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
To book an appointment or for more information please:
Great Bardfield Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Practice, Lyndale, Mill Rd, Great Bardfield, Essex CM7 4QG
Assessments and treatments are provided for conditions such as:
- ✔ Back and Neck pain.
- ✔ Sports injuries strains, sprains and bruises.
- ✔ Sciatica
- ✔ Headaches
- ✔ RSI, repetitive sprain injuries
- ✔ Arthritis and rheumatism
- ✔ Pre and post operative surgical rehabilitation
- ✔ Post fracture stiffness
- ✔ Post joint replacement rehabilitation
Claire Oldroyd is a qualified Acupuncturist as a separate therapy.
This is especially useful for:
- ✔ Headaches
- ✔ Migraines
- ✔ Arthritis/joint pains, including neck and low back pain
- ✔ Tension